Thursday, July 5, 2007

Baby Blessing





We blessed the baby on Father's Day. We started the day making breakfast for Logan and opening some gifts in the morning. We then all got dressed in our Sunday best and put the baby in his blessing outfit. I wanted my parents to see Titan in his blessing outfit and I wanted to wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day so we got out the web cam. Our Web cam has been great for my parents who are living in Portugal they are able to see their Grand children and their newest Grandson Titan. Titan, was the star of the show as I introduced him for the first time to my parents. We were in kind of a rush to grt out the door. Nash, our 18 month old Spilt a whole can of red soda down the front of him so we then had to change him into a whole new outfit. We did finally get to church I felt a little out of control with my kids that day. It is so nice to live by family. Case and Keri and their family were there at the blessing and also Logan's parents were there. Logan, did a wonderful job on the baby blessing it really was a special Father's Day for Logan. Logan, is such a wonderful Father who loves his children very much. I feel so grateful to be married to such a playful, loving and devoted dad. We are so lucky to have this new baby in our home he brings a littlt piece of heaven into our lives.

4 comments:

Heather said...

We were sad we missed the baby blessing sounds like a nice day! Thanks again for having us over yesterday, we all had a great time!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Jamie, Titan is beautiful! He might be your most beautiful baby and that is saying something...your babies are so pretty. Wished we could have been there.

stacia said...

ummm, he is gorgeous!..of course all your boys are! they are growing up so fast!

Kendra said...

Titan is so darn cute! I am sad we missed the blessing. I hope all is well with you guys!