Tuesday, August 7, 2007

12 Things I Love About A New Baby




1. The sweet smell of a new baby
2. Tiny fingers and toes
3. First smile
4. Falling asleep on my chest
5. Snuggling
6. Lying on their tummy and seeing their bum stick up.
7. Their first giggle
8. Taking time out to sit,play, hold and feed the baby(what a wonderful way to relax)
9. Soft skin
10. When they get so hungry they start pecking on your cheek or neck.
11. When they recognize your voice and look for you.
12. Watching my kids and husband hold, play and snuggle with the baby.

Titan, has brought so much joy into our family. It is amazing how such a little person can impact our family in such a wonderful way.

6 comments:

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

I love there little bums in the air!!!

Kenz said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that little man!

emily salway said...

That is so sweet to put in writing all the amazing things about a newborn! It makes me want another!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Heidi Lyn said...

Cute blog Jamie! Titan is a quintessential Henry. . . .

The Christensen Family said...

Hi Jamie -- Darling blog! We are dying at how grown up your boys are! They are all so handsome! Can hardly believe that you have 4 already! We miss you and love you guys! Let's get together soon! Loves --
Steph