Sunday, January 13, 2008

8 Months Old

Time flies when you are busy with 4 boys. I feel like these last 8 months is a blur. It's my fault for having them so close together. He is growing so fast and finally chubbing out a little. As you can see as a baby he was tiny. I miss the tiny baby that didn't move and just would cuddle in your arms all day. He is now sitting and rolling every where. I can already see he is going to be a wild one. He is constantly moving at all times. He will not cuddle with me any more. I do miss snuggling but I love seeing him so happy and he giggles with joy when he sees his brothers. In no time he will be on the floor wrestling with all the other boys and loving every minute. I love being a mom and getting the chance to see all those special moments that take place in my childrens lives. This life is all about making memories with the ones you love and living life to the fullest. I am so excited for this new Year and can't wait to make some new memories and to really just sit back and enjoy life.


11 comments:

Kira said...

I can't believe how much Titan has changed in the last few months! He is starting to look like his brothers. You guys have such a fun...WILD house. We miss you!

Kenz said...

Yummy baby! What a fast 8 months. Do you really blame yourself for having them so close together? The world needs more of your handsome boys- and so do I !!!!

cas said...

Hey Jamie,

I have a blog too. Check it out at casciajolley.blogspot.com

Liz's Blog said...

Hey girlie!
It was so much fun seeing you in Fresno! I put up some of the pics on my blog so be sure to check them out. Your blog is awesome! It was fun to look at all the pictures. You have a beautiful family.

GREENLAW said...

jamie... i saw your link on stacia's blog... cute pics, cute family!! :)

kirsten

Kristen said...

Jamie! I remembered your blog from your Christmas card, so cute. I finally just set up our family blog today. Email me if you want and I'll send you a link. You guys look wonderful! hanamaikai@aol.com

johanson family said...

hey! how can i properly stalk your blog when you are clearly not posting. stop being so busy with your beautiful little family and share with us!
loves!
catie

Alis said...

I found your blog through a friend of a friend, have visited your blog a few times, and just wanted to leave a comment!

Your boys are darling, what an amazing mother you are!

Happy blogging:)

Brooks and Wendy said...

LL and Jamie,
I saw your blog on Dave and Raquel's.....cute pictures of your family. I finally set up my blog as well if you guys want to check it out! brooksandwendy.blogspot.com

Karen Scoffield said...

It was fun to see your cute family in person, Jamie. Tell Logan he and Adam win the award for best nursery leaders (in my book). Parker went to them like a breeze, but still won't stay in our nursery without screaming!

TJ-n-Crystal said...

absolutely adorable!!!