Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday





We woke up and the kids ran in to find their easter baskets. For Easter I always buy a Sunday outfit. We have church at 9:00 so we did not have alot of time to lay around. The kids stuffed themselves with candy got dressed in their best and ran out the door. Our house is crazy on Sunday. We came home to a mess of candy and gifts strewn every where. I had to get a few pictures of my boys all matching in their Sunday best before they came home and destroyed their clothes with chocolate. All in all our Easter Sunday was wonderful and a great reminder of our Savior's love for all of us.

9 comments:

Liz's Blog said...

Your Easter Pics are soooo cute!
Your family is adorable! I'm glad ya'll had a wonderful Easter.
XOXO
Liz

Kenz said...

You all look great. Sure wish we got to see you more!! Love you!

Nicole said...

Hey Jamie! I ran into your blog while "blog surfing" a little. Very cute! Your boys are adorable - love all the blue! The last time I saw you, your baby was brand new. Time flies!

Stop by our blog anytime :o) (madsennicole.blogspot.com)

Kendra said...

So cute! The boys are getting so big!

The Christensen Family said...

Your boys are all so handsome! Can still hardly believe that you have 4 BOYS - you are the perfect boy mom! I am so calling you for tips! Your little family is gorgeous! We miss you guys! Love you all...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kenz said...

Totally delete that last comment, please. I got the same one on my blog and it is a little creepy.

TaraMara-thon said...

I want to put pictures of your
boys on my page
(I just love them so much!)
Here is my marathon blog page, Thanks for all your tips!
xoxo
Tara

TaraMara-thon said...

I want to put pictures of your
boys on my page
(I just love them so much!)
Here is my marathon blog page, Thanks for all your tips!
xoxo
Tara