Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dax's Birthday





Dax, had his 8th birthday on June 13th.  This was his year for a party, so he decided he wanted to invite a few friends to go biking at the BMX bike park .  This was a perfect boy party they got dirty, they got to ride their bikes down dangerous hills, and had fun with just playing rough with the boys.  We did have some injuries but nothing to serious.  I think all the boys had a blast.

After the bike park they all came back over to my house for some lunch and water games.  It was a very hot day so we had a big water fight and then had some cake and ice cream and then opened up presents.  It was a wonderful day but Dax was so excited for the next day.  On June 15th Dax was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

1 comment:

Kenz said...

Oh man, I can't wait til my kids hit the toothless stage. It cracks me up every time! Looks like a fun group!!

Love and miss you all!