Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TITAN TURNED 2 ON MAY 8th!!!
This little boy is so sweet and good natured and I just want to kiss him every time he comes around me.  I love this age where they start to talk and their personalities come out.  All I have to do is look like I am crying and he will come up to me with his two little hands and hold my face, so he can plant a great big kiss, not on my forehead or cheek, no it has to be right on my lips. I love how sensitive he can be when he thinks he has hurt me.  This guy does not know how to frown, always has a smile on his face, unless Nash his big brother comes around and bugs him.  I remember thinking how hard it was going to be to have him so close in age to Nash.  Don't get me wrong it is not always easy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Nash and Titan will be the best of friends and hopefully not to competitive with each other.  I love him and hope he doesn't grow up to fast. 

1 comment:

Kira said...

Happy birthday Titan! I love this age.