Monday, March 15, 2010

Duncan's 7th Birthday







Duncan has grown so much this past year physically and mentally. I have been so proud of him. I have noticed what a big heart he has. Just a couple days ago, Duncan out of nowhere comes out of his room and gives Dad a card. On the front of his card he has him and his dad holding hands and on the inside he writes, " Dad you are the best dad ever. I love you so much." You might expect this kind of card to be given on a birthday or another holiday. Duncan does these unexpected things all the time like I said he has a big heart. I am also proud of how well he is doing in school. Duncan did not like to read until just recently. He always would fight me when I would try and make him read. I don't know what happened but he one day started reading and just now always has a book in his hand. I always find him in a corner reading. He tells me how exciting books are to him and how much he loves them. We love Duncan and can't wait to see what this year will bring for him. Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: