Monday, November 5, 2007






I was so excited to have Kira, one of my bestfriends and her two beautiful children come and see us in Fresno. It started out with a long flight through the night. I really felt bad for her and the kids. They were troopers and seemed to bounce back right away. My favorite thing we did together was just simply hanging out, talking, laughing about some silly memories and eating great food. The kids got along great but I did feel bad for Zoie being out numbered 1 girl to 5 boys. I think she got a kick out of all the wild boys. My husband was great about watching the kids so we could go out and have some adult time. I am so greatful for wonderful friends who support, love and never seem to judge, they always have a listening ear, and they can make you laugh when you are feeling down. Kira and I have been friends for 20 years. She knows everything about me and even then still loves me. What a great friend!

2 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

How fun!!!! I am so glad Kira came to visit. Abe and I read one of his books from school today and the girls name was Kira....The funny thing is that I remembered that your childhood bestfriend was Kira. I even told him that. There is absolutley nothing like OLD friends.

Kira said...

Jamie Lynn- I cannot believe you posted that hilarious picture! Remember how hard we laughed when Logan took it!? Lance said I look like a running back in it.