Monday, November 5, 2007

Las Vegas





After spending some quality time with my friend Kira. Logan and I got the chance to spend some time with his good buddies from Highschool and their wives in Las Vegas. One of the things I loved about Logan was his loyalty and strong bond he had to his friends. He has great friends who really try hard to get together. You have Ryan Freeman who is married to Lisa and they have 5 kids then you have Mckay and Stephanie who have 2 children, Rick and Marcy they have 3 children, Adam and Megan a they have 4 kids and we have 4 kids. All Logan's friends married wonderful women . We really enjoyed our time together shopping, eating, going to shows and shopping some more. We made some wonderful memories together. It was great to get to know all the wives and to see Logan having such a wonderful time with his buddies.

4 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I am a little jealous.....when is our trip to Vegas going to happen? I would love to see you two!

Amber said...

I totally loved this post because I know so many of these people. You might not know but Marcy and I lived on the same street until I was 3, of course I know Megan from High School, and I've met Stephanie a couple of times. The only one I don't know is Lisa. It must have been fun!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

It sounds like you guys had so much fun!!! What more could a girl ask for besides eating and shopping!!!!

The Christensen Family said...

Jamie -- Ugh - I hate that first picture, but luckily the one below kind of redeems me! Whew! We had so much fun. We need to make it an annual trip and just rotate who is in charge of planning and coordinating it! What do you think? Different location each year? We love you guys and hope it isn't too long before we see you again! Loves -- Steph