Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Christmas Season


I love this picture! The boys are trying so hard to help Dad fix the lights on the tree. For the last few years we started putting up a fake tree. We seem to always have problems with the lights. I love the Christmas season. I love putting the Christmas Tree up, making the yummy treats, having my hot chocolate every night, listening to Christmas music,sitting by a fire,enjoying the smells of christmas, going to all the parties, putting all the christmas decorations up, shopping for loved ones and the best part of christmas is remembering the real reason we celebrate christmas the birth of Christ.

2 comments:

Amber said...

That is so precious. I love it too!

Anonymous said...

Jamie-

You are as Gorgeous as ever! I miss you! I can't believe how much your kids have grown.

Love You All!

Amy Ewell