Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving






We had a wonderful Lawrence Family Reunion. We got to spend Thanksgiving week on a cruise ship with everyone. In total there was around thirty of us. We ended up leaving the toddlers at home. I don't think they even missed us. I was very anxious to see Nash at the end of the cruise. I really enjoyed spending time with Family. We got to enjoy nice warm weather, eating tons of food, socializing with family and just relaxing. This was my first time on a cruise and I loved it. My kids can't stop talking about how they loved the cruise and loved seeing all their cousins. I am truely grateful for family. Thanks to mom and dad for everything.

1 comment:

Heather said...

HOw fun! I am totally jealous and I had no idea you guys went cruising. It is a blast - glad you had fun!