Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baseball 2010 Season




I have not blogged for a very long time. It is now catch up time and I know I will probably forget something. That is what I get for being a slacker when it comes to blogging. I will pick up on the last time I blogged. This baseball season was crazy busy with two boys in baseball. I am scared when I have all 4 in baseball at the same time. Dax, loved his team and was able to pitch this season. He loved pitching so much he would get upset if he didn't pitch a game. He really doesn't get excited or passionate about to many things, thats why it shocked me when he would get upset about not pitching. Duncan, had the time of his life playing baseball with all of his good buddies from school. His coach is our next door neighbor and would take him to practice, it was wonderful!! As they get older going to their games is a lot of fun. I can't wait until next year!!

No comments: