Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dax's 10th Birthday





Dax just celebrated his 10th Birthday with a swim party at our house. We surprised all of his friends by kidnapping them out of their beds with masks and water guns. We took them to breakfast then went to our house for swimming and soft pallet shooting. It was an all boy party so we had to have all the activities geared toward what boys like doing. My husband thought it would be a great idea to put a zip line over our pool because every boy loves doing crazy stunts over a pool. I hope I don't get sewed from Logan's great idea!! The boys had a great time and thankfully no one was hurt. I love having a husband who is a kid at heart. He always comes up with fun things that our boys love to do. The zip line was the hit of the party. Dax, is turning into a wonderful boy who usually is the peacemaker of the house and the most responsible. He is always helping and is a great example to my other boys. We love you Dax!!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Jamie, you are as beautiful as ever, and your boys are all so handsome! They have some good genes running through them! I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever! I was talking to a kid in my ward the other day and it turns out he knows you and he worked for Logan. His name is Hunter Swift. What a small world huh? Well, I hope you guys are doing well! I love you guys!

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Tara Wilkey said...

Your boys are getting so handsome, I sure miss your cute family!

Here is my new Blog BTW:(i think you might have it already but just in case) http://www.joshandtarawilkey.blogspot.com/